C65 & 609
- Structure: Single End
- Pressure: Medium Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: High Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: High Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: High Temperature and Wear
- Standard: DIN24960, ISO3069, GB6556, EN12756
- Model NO.: C65 and 609 (Cartridge Version)
- Balance: Balanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 25 mm to 100 mm
Product Detailed Description
YL C65 and 609 Metal Bellow Mechanical Seals
Structural Features: single end, balanced, independent direction of rotation, metal bellow, cartridge seal. The auxiliary seal ring is made of expanded graphite, which is suitable for complex operating conditions and mixed sealed mediums. This seal component is easy to install and adjust and has specifically great performance while used in medium-and-high viscosity and high or low temperature content.
Industrial Standards: DIN24960, ISO3069, GB6556, EN12756
Scopes of Application: mainly used in chemical pumps, oil pumps, screw pumps and oil extraction equipment for industries such as chemical engineering, oil refining, chemical fiber, food processing, pharmacy, thermoelectricity, and paper making.
- Pressure: - 0.1 to 2.5 MPa
- Temperature: - 75 ~ 400 ºC
- Linear Speed: 15 m/s or less
- Rotary Ring Face: Carbon/SiC/TC
- Stationary Ring Face: SiC/TC
- Elastomers: Flexible Graphite
- Springs: AM350/Inconel 718/HC-276
- Metal Parts: 410S/SS316L/4J42/Hastelloy
Mediums: oil, liquid hydrocarbon, acid, alkali, solvent, paper pulp and other high or low temperature and medium-and-high viscosity content.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.
- Download Brochure