- Structure: Single End
- Pressure: High Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: High Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: High Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: Wear and Corrosion
- Standard: ISO3069, GB6556, EN12756
- Model NO.: DBM
- Balance: Balanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 30 mm to 100 mm
Product Detailed Description
DBM High Temperature Performance Metal Bellow Mechanical Seals (Cartridge and Component Solutions) for Chemical Pumps, Sewage Pumps, Pulp Pumps and Vacuum Pumps
Structural Features: this seal component is a type of flat gasket mechanical seal, which is reliable and safe. The still structure removes the centrifugal action of the elastomers, which is very suitable for the high-speed operational conditions. Double direction installations. According to the different requirements of installing the seal can be installed as a rotary mechanical seal as well. This mechanical seal has cartridge version and component version, which both suit for high temperature, high speed, medium-and-high viscosity content and light vacuum conditions.
Industrial Standards: ISO3069, GB6556, EN12756
Scopes of Application: widely used in petrochemical engineering, oil refining, chemical processing, food and beverage processing, pharmacy, water treatment and paper making.
- Pressure: - 0.1 ~ 2.0 MPa
- Temperature: - 75 ~ 400 ºC
- Linear Speed: 30 m/s or less
- Rotary Ring Face: Carbon/TC
- Stationary Ring Face: Carbon/TC
- Elastomers: Flexible Graphite
- Springs: SUS316L/AM350/Inconel718
- Metal Parts: 2Cr13/SUS316L/4J42/Hastelloy
Mediums: oil, liquid hydrogen, acid, alkali, solvents, paper pulp and other medium-and-high-viscosity content under high or extremely low temperatures.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.