- Structure: Single End
- Pressure: Low Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: General Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: General Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: Wear
- Standard: DIN24960, ISO3069, GB6556, EN12756
- Model NO.: MG9
- Balance: Unbalanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 10 mm to 100 mm
Product Detailed Description
MG9 Mechanical Seal for Clean Water Pumps, Circulating Pumps and Vacuum Pumps
Structural Features: single end, unbalanced, independent direction of rotation, rubber bellow transmission. This component has a compact structure with good compatibility and easy installation. The rubber bellow design prevents possible radial run-out so that the floatability of the rotary ring is increased.
Industrial Standards: DIN24960, ISO3069, GB6556, EN12756
Scopes of Application: widely used in centrifugal pumps, piping pumps, sewage pumps, immersible motors, screw pumps, vacuum equipment and other rotary devices for sewage treatment, city water supply, chemical engineering, pharmacy, food processing, and paper making.. This product can be an alternative to similar products from Eagle Burgmann.
- Pressure: 0.8 MPa or less
- Temperature: - 20 ~ 90 ºC
- Linear Speed: 10 m/s or less
- Rotary Ring Face: Carbon/SiC/TC
- Stationary Ring Face: Al2O2/SiC/TC
- Elastomers: NBR/EPDM/Viton
- Springs: SS304/SS316
- Metal Parts: SS304/SS316
Mediums: oil, water, sewage, food and beverage, paper pulp and other weak corrosive content.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.
- Download Brochure