YL 2100, AKA U4901 or INT
- Structure: Single End
- Pressure: Low Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: General Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: General Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: Wear and Weak Corrosion
- Standard: DIN24250, ISO3069, GB6556, EN12756
- Model NO.: 2100, AKA U4901 or INT
- Balance: Balanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 10 mm to 100 mm
Product Detailed Description
YL 2100, AKA U4901 or INT, Mechanical Seal for Centrifugal/Vacuum Pumps, Submerged Motors, Compressors, and Decelerators
Structural Features: single end, balanced, independent direction of rotation, rubber bellow, bellow transmission mechanical seal. This component seal has a compact structure and good compatibility and it is easy to install. The bellow and the spring provide pressure compensation to the sealing faces. The rubber bellow design can prevent radial run-out so that the floatability of the rotary ring is increased.
Industrial Standards: DIN24250, ISO3069, GB6556, EN12756
Scopes of Application: mainly used in centrifugal pumps, vacuum pumps, submerged motors, compressors, agitation equipment and decelerators for sewage treatment, chemical engineering, pharmacy, paper making and food processing. This component can work as an alternative to the similar product of John Crane.
- Pressure: 1.2 MPa or less
- Temperature: - 20 ~ 120 ºC
- Linear Speed: 10 m/s or less
- Rotary Ring: Carbon/SiC/TC
- Stationary Ring: Al2O2/SiC/TC
- Elastomers: NBR/EPDM/Viton
- Springs: SS304/SS316
- Metal Parts: SS304/SS316
Mediums: oil, water, sewage, food and beverage, paper pulp and other weak-corrosion content.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.
- Download Brochure