YL 301 (BT-AR)
- Structure: Single End
- Pressure: Low Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: General Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: General Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: Wear
- Standard: DIN24250
- Model NO.: Type 301, BT-AR
- Balance: Unbalanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 6 mm to 60 mm
Product Detailed Description
YL 301 (BT-AR) Mechanical Seal for Piping Pumps and Clean Water Pumps
Structural Features: single end, unbalanced, independent direction of rotation, rubber bellow transmission. This component has a compact structure and it is easy to install. The bellow and the spring provide pressure compensation to the seal faces. The rubber bellow design prevents possible radial run-out so the floatabilitiy of the rotary ring is increased.
Industrial Standards: DIN24250
Scopes of Application: widely used in clean water pumps, piping pumps, submerged agitators, temperature control pumps and other rotary devices for sewage treatment, food processing, water supply, and other civilian usages. This component can work as an alternative to Burgmann BT-AR.
- Pressure: 0.6 MPa or less
- Temperature: - 20 ~ 100 ºC
- Linear Speed: 10 m/s or less
- Rotary Ring: Carbon/SiC/TC
- Stationary Ring: Al2O2/SiC/TC
- Elastomers: NBR/EPDM/Viton
- Springs: SS304/SS316
- Metal Parts: SS304/SS316
Mediums: oil, water, and weak corrosive mediums.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.