YL BIA, Type 21, Type 43
- Structure: Single End
- Pressure: Medium Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: General Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: General Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: Wear
- Standard: DIN24960, ISO3069, GB6556
- Model NO.: BIA, Type 21, and Type 43
- Balance: Unbalanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 12 mm to 100 mm
Product Detailed Description
BIA (also known as Type 21 or Type 43) Mechanical Seal for Clean Water Pumps, Piping Pumps and Vacuum Pumps
Structural Features: single end, unbalanced, independent direction of rotation, rubber bellow, bellow transmission. This component has a compact structure with good compatibility, stablity and easy installation.
Industrial Standards: DIN24960, ISO3069, GB6556
Scopes of Application: widely used in oil and water circulation pumps, piping pumps, and vacuum pumps for industries such as sewage treatment and paper-making. This product can be an alternative to similar products from EG&G SEAL OL.
- Pressure: 0.8 MPa or less
- Temperature: - 20 ~ 120 ºC
- Linear Speed: 10 m/s or less
- Rotary Ring Face: Carbon/SiC/TC
- Stationary Ring Face: Al2O3/SiC/TC
- Elastomers: NBR/EPDM/Viton
- Springs: SS304/SS316
- Metal Parts: SS304/SS316
Mediums: oil, water, weak acid and alkali and other corrosive mediums.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.
- Download Brochure