YL MG1, AKA 109, U4801
- Structure: Single End
- Pressure: Low Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: General Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: General Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: Wear and Weak Corrosion
- Standard: DIN24250, ISO3069, GB6556, EN12756
- Model NO.: MG1 AKA 109 or U4801
- Balance: Unbalanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 10 mm to 110 mm
Product Detailed Description
MG1, AKA 109, U4801 Mechanical Seal for Water Pumps, Centrifugal Pumps, Submerged Motors, Vacuum Pumps, and Piping Pumps
Structural Features: single end, unbalanced, fixed direction of rotation, rubber bellow, rubber bellow transmission mechanical seal. This component seal has a compact structure and good compatibility and it is easy to install. The bellow and the spring provide pressure compensation to the sealing faces. The rubber bellow design can prevent radial run-out so the floatability of the rotary ring is increased.
Industrial Standards: DIN24250, ISO3069, GB6556, EN12756
Scopes of Application: widely used in water pumps, piping pumps, sewage pumps, immersible motors, vacuum equipment and other rotary devices for sewage treatment, city water supply, chemical engineering, pharmacy, food processing, and paper making.
- Pressure: 1.0 MPa or less
- Temperature: - 20 ~ 120 ºC
- Linear Speed: 10 m/s or less
- Rotary Ring: Carbon/SiC/TC
- Stationary Ring: Al2O2/SiC/TC
- Elastomers: NBR/EPDM/Viton
- Springs: SS304/SS316
- Metal Parts: SS304/SS316
Mediums: oil, water, sewage, food and beverage, paper pulp and other weak-corrosion content.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.
- Download Brochure