- Structure: Double-End
- Pressure: Medium Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: High Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: High Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: Wear and Corrosion
- Standard: Enterprise Standard
- Model NO.: CDPN
- Balance: Unbalanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 24 mm to 85 mm or 1 inches to 3.5 inches
Product Detailed Description
YALAN Retrofit Mechanical Seals for AES CDPN Double Cartridge Seals for Pulp Pumps and Chemical Pumps
Structural Features: double end, multi springs, unbalanced, independent rotary direction, rotary compensation unit structure, shaft sleeve transmission. Drive screws clamp directly on to shaft or sleeve to minimise drive loss. Alloy 276 helical coil springs ensure accurate uniform seal face loading throughout the seal life. Springs are placed out of the product media to eliminate clogging and loss of face loading.
Industrial Standards: Enterprise Standard.
Scopes of Application: mainly used in paper-making equipment, slurry pumps, pressure screens, and flue gas desulphurization for chemical engineering, chemical processing pumps, power plants, mining, oil refining, alumina plants, food processing, pharmacy, and paper making. This seal works as an alternative to similar products of AESSeals CSSN series mechanical seals.
- Pressure: 0 ~ 2.2 MPa
- Temperature: - 20 ~ 200 ºC
- Linear Speed: 15 m/s or less
- Rotary Ring Face: SiC/TC
- Stationary Ring Face: SiC/TC
- Elastomers: Viton/EPDM/Aflas/FFKM
- Springs: SS304/SS316/HC-276
- Metal Parts: 410S/SS304/SS316/SS316L/2205/2507
Mediums: oil, water, paper pulp, cypsum slurry, acid, alkali, solvents and other solid particle and medium viscosity mediums.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.