DWB1 & DWB2
- Structure: Single End
- Pressure: General Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: High Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: Low Temperature/Cryogenic/Deep Freeze
- Performance: Wear and Cryogenic
- Standard: Specifically Customized
- Model NO.: DWB1 and DWB2
- Balance: Balanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 25 mm to 80 mm
Product Detailed Description
YALAN DWB1 and DWB2 Metal Bellow Mechanical Seal for Cryogenic Pumps
Structural Features: single end, metal bellow, balanced, independent rotary direction, still structure mechanical seal. These 2 types of mechanical seals have small radial dimensions with great seal tracing ability. The metal bellow provides great sealing performance and elastic force, and transmits torque well. The still structure removes the centrifugal action of the compensation components. The transmission mechanism is using the rotary ring with the sleeve pressed to lock to drive and it is ideal for high speed operating conditions. The seal is easy to install and adjust.
Industrial Standards: Specifically Customized
Scopes of Application: widely used in cryopumps such as liquid nitrogen pumps, liquid oxygen pumps and liquid argon pumps.
- Pressure: 0.6 MPa or less
- Temperature: - 196 ºC to 100 ºC
- Linear Speed: 8000 r/m or less
- Rotary Ring Face: Tungsten Carbide
- Stationary Ring Face: Carbon
- Elastomers: PTFE
- Springs: Inconel718
- Metal Parts: SS316L/Tin-bronze
Mediums: liquid nitrogen, liquid oxygen, and liquid argon.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.