- Structure: Double-End
- Pressure: General Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: General Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: General Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: Wear and Corrosion
- Standard: HG5-754-78, HG/T2098-91, HG/T2098-2011
- Model NO.: Type 207
- Balance: Balanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 30 mm to 220 mm
Product Detailed Description
YALAN 207 Mechanical Seal for Reactors, Drying Machine and Evaporators
Structural Features: double end, multiple springs, balanced, independent rotary direction, with internal bearing, cartridge mechanical seal. The multi spring design make sure the load on the seal faces are balanced. The top of the seal has radial bearing which can decrease the unnecessary movement of the shaft. The seal tank has cooling jacket that optimizes the operating conditions of the seal. The locked screw transmission design has directivity and it is easy to install with reliable performance.
- The top bearing should not be used as agitating support point.
- When the medium temperature is above 180 ºC a cooling tank is needed to be installed, which will increase the operating height of the whole component by 80 mm.
- When the pressure is above 0.3 MPa, seal support system is needed.
Industrial Standards: HG5-754-78, HG/T2098-91, HG/T2098-2011
Scopes of Application: widely used in chemical engineering, smelting, pharmacy, food processing, MHW, and oil refining. It is specifically designed for reactors, drying machine and evaporators.
- Pressure: - 0.1 to 2.5 MPa
- Temperature: - 40 ºC to 180 ºC
- Linear Speed: 2 m/s or less
- Rotary Ring Face: Surfacing Alloy/TC/SiC
- Stationary Ring Face: Carbon/SiC
- Elastomers: FKM/PTFE/EPDM
- Springs: SS304/SS316/HC276
- Metal Parts: SS304/SS316/SS316L/2205/2507/Q235
Mediums: water, oil, weak acid, weak alkali, flammable, explosive, toxic gas and etc.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.