- Structure: Single-End
- Pressure: General Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: General Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: General Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: Wear and Corrosion
- Standard: HG/T2057-2003
- Model NO.: Type 212
- Balance: Balanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 40 mm to 180 mm
Product Detailed Description
YALAN 212 Mechanical Seal for Glass Lined Reactors and Vacuum Devices
Structural Features: single end, multiple springs and PTFE bellow working together to provide compensation, balanced, independent rotary direction. The PTFE bellow can resist strong corrosion. The deflection of resistance can reach to 1.5 mm. This seal component has a compact structure and easy to install. When the medium temperature is above 80 ºC, cooling jacket is needed with water cooling.
Industrial Standards: HG/T2057-2003
Scopes of Application: widely used in chemical engineering, pharmacy, pesticide, fermentation, spice production, aginomoto production and water treatment. It is specifically designed for glass lined reactors and vacuum devices.
- Pressure: 0 to 0.5 MPa
- Temperature: - 40 ºC to 150 ºC
- Linear Speed: 3 m/s or less
- Rotary Ring Face: PTFE
- Stationary Ring Face: 99%AL2O3/TC/SS304
- Elastomers: FKM/PTFE
- Springs: SS304/SS316
- Metal Parts: SS304/Q235/Glass Lining
Mediums: sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, chlorine and other mediums without particles, expect for hydrofluoric acid and crystalline mediums.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.