- Structure: Double End
- Pressure: Low Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: General Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: General Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: Corrosion
- Standard: Specific Customization
- Model NO.: GLF
- Balance: Unbalanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 30 mm to 140 mm
Product Detailed Description
GLF Mechanical Seal for Grundfos Heavy Duty Submerged Sewage Pumps
Structural Features: double end, multiple springs, unbalanced, independent direction of rotation, bolt transmission, non-cartridge seal. The way of transmission is simple and reliable. The compensation components are pre-assembled and is easy to install. The load to the seal faces are balanced. The whole seal component is easy to adjust and the sealing performance is great and stable.
Industrial Standards: Specific Customization
Scopes of Application: mainly used in sewage treatment, water supply. Designed for sewage pumps and submerged pumps. This component can work as an alternative to Grundfos original seal for its sewage and water pumps.
- Pressure: 0.25 MPa or less
- Temperature: - 20 ~ 100 ºC
- Linear Speed: 15 m/s or less
- Rotary Ring: SiC/TC
- Stationary Ring: SiC/TC
- Elastomers: NBR/Viton
- Springs: SS304/SS316
- Metal Parts: 410S/SS304/SS316
Mediums: water, oil, sewage, weak acid, weak alkali, and other weak corrosive mediums.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.