- Structure: Single End
- Pressure: Medium Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: General Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: General Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: Corrosion
- Standard: DIN24960, ISO3069, GB6556, EN12756
- Model NO.: GR-SA, GR-SA-INFK
- Balance: Balanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 28 mm, 38 mm, 50 mm, 65 mm, 70 mm, 80 mm, 90 mm, 100 mm
Product Detailed Description
GR-SA and GR-SA-INFK Mechanical Seal for Sewage Pumps
Structural Features: single end, multiple still springs with spring protection, balanced, independent direction of rotation, bolt transmission, non-cartridge seal. The springs are separated from the sealed mediums so that they will not be jammed. Multi spring structure makes sure the load on the sealing faces balanced. This seal component has a compact structure with easy installation and reliable performance.
Industrial Standards: DIN24960, ISO3069, GB6556, EN12756
Scopes of Application: mainly used in sewage pumps, immersible pumps, paper pulp pumps and other rotary devices for industries such as city construction, mining, power plants and sewage treatment. This component can work as an alternative to Gorman-Rupp and Grundfos original seal product GR-SA or replacing Type 891 mechanical seal.
- Pressure: 1.6 MPa or less
- Temperature: - 20 ~ 120 ºC
- Linear Speed: 15 m/s or less
- Rotary Ring: Carbon/SiC/TC
- Stationary Ring: SiC/TC
- Elastomers: NBR/Viton/EPDM
- Springs: SS304/SS316
- Metal Parts: SS304/SS316
Mediums: water, oil, sewage and other weak corrosive mediums.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.