- Structure: Single-End
- Pressure: General Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: General Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: General Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: Wear and Corrosion
- Standard: Specifically Customized
- Model NO.: B173
- Balance: Balanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 30 mm to 120 mm
Product Detailed Description
YALAN B173 Mechanical Seal for Slurry Pumps
Structural Features: single end, single spring, spring assembled outside of the housing, balanced, independent rotary direction, still structure. The spring is outside of the housing so that it is easy to be adjusted and it is able to work with big axial movements and it is also easy to inspect the status of the seal and maintain. The spring is difficult to be jammed and it is suitable to work in the mediums with particles. The rotary ring is locked on the sleeve and the transmission structure is simple and reliable. No need to cool the seal with flush so it is also called "dry running mechanical seal".
Industrial Standards: Specifically Customized
Scopes of Application: widely used for working with mediums such as crystallized acid, alkali and organic solvents. Used in coal washery, mines, water treatment, metallurgical plants, oil refining, and aluminium oxide production. It is specifically designed for slurry pumps.
- Pressure: 0 to 2.4 MPa
- Temperature: - 40 ºC to 180 ºC
- Linear Speed: 15 m/s or less
- Rotary Ring Face: SiC/TC
- Stationary Ring Face: SiC/TC
- Elastomers: FKM/Aflas/EPDM
- Springs: SS304
- Metal Parts: 2Cr13/SS304/SS316L
Mediums: crystallized acid, alkali and organic solvents. Solid content no more than 20% such as coal cinder, slag, clinker, slurry, alumina powder etc.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.