- Structure: Double-End
- Pressure: General Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: General Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: General Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: Wear and Corrosion
- Standard: DIN24960, GB6556, ISO3069
- Model NO.: MN206
- Balance: Unbalanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 25 mm to 160 mm
Product Detailed Description
YALAN MN206 Mechanical Seal for Slurry Pumps and Desulphurization Pumps
Structural Features: double end, multiple springs, unbalanced, independent rotary direction, lug transmission. The axial dimensions are small and the load on the seal faces are balanced. The compensation components are pre-assembled as a whole body. The seal is easy to install and widely used. It is suitable to transfer crystallized mediums with particles. Circulated Barrier liquid is needed for operation. The barrier liquid pressure should be 0.1 to 0.2 MPa higher than the pressure of the sealed mediums. The barrier liquid will not leak into the mediums so the product will not be contaminated.
YALAN Seals is the China national standard maker of "Specification for Mechanical Seal of FGD Pump" (JB/T 12391-2015).
Industrial Standards: DIN24960, GB6556, ISO3069
Scopes of Application: widely used for working with mediums such as crystallized acid, alkali and organic solvents. Used in coal washery, mines, water treatment, metallurgical plants, oil refining, and aluminium oxide production. It is specifically designed for slurry pumps and desulphurization pumps.
- Pressure: 0 to 1 MPa
- Temperature: - 40 ºC to 180 ºC
- Linear Speed: 15 m/s or less
- Rotary Ring Face: Carbon/SiC/TC
- Stationary Ring Face: Carbon/SiC/TC
- Elastomers: FKM/Aflas/EPDM/FFKM
- Springs: SS304/SS316/HC276
- Metal Parts: 2Cr13/SS304/SS316L
Mediums: solid content no more than 25% such as coal cinder, slag, clinker, slurry, alumina powder etc.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.