- Structure: Single End
- Pressure: Medium Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: General Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: General Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: Wear and Weak Corrosion
- Standard: Specifically Customized
- Model NO.: M524-2
- Balance: Unbalanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 30 mm to 160 mm
Product Detailed Description
YL M524-2 Mechanical Seals for Immersible Pumps, Swage Pumps and Piping Pumps
Structural Features: single end, multi springs, unbalanced, independent direction of rotation, screw pin transmission. The axial length of this seal is small. The loads on the sealing faces are balanced and the seal is not limited with the rotary direction. All transmission components are assembled as one body so the seal is easy to install. The transmission is also balanced and the seal is easy to adjust with stable performance.
Industrial Standards: Specifically Customized
Scopes of Application: mainly used in centrifugal pumps, submerged motors, clean water and sewage pumps, piping pumps and especially used in immersible pumps for water supply, sewage treatment and environmental protection industries. This component can work as an alternative to the similar product (M524 series) of EagleBurgmann.
- Pressure: 0 ~ 1.0 MPa
- Back Pressure: 0 ~ 0.2 MPa
- Temperature: - 20 ~ 150 ºC
- Linear Speed: 15 m/s or less
- Rotary Ring Face: SiC/TC
- Stationary Ring Face: Carbon/SiC/TC
- Elastomers: NBR/FKM/PTFE
- Springs: SS304/SS316
- Metal Parts: 2Cr13/SS304/SS316
Mediums: oil, water, acid, alkali and corrosive mediums.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.