YL MG12 & MG13
- Structure: Single End
- Pressure: Low Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: General Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: General Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: Wear and Weak Corrosion
- Standard: DIN24960, ISO3069, GB6556, EN12756
- Model NO.: MG12 and MG13
- Balance: Unbalanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 10 mm to 110 mm
Product Detailed Description
YL MG12 (G13) & U4801G12 (13) Mechanical Seal for Water Pumps, Submerged Motors, and Piping Pumps
Structural Features: single end, unbalanced, dependent direction of rotation, rubber bellow, bellow transmission. This component has a compact structure with good compatibility and easy installation. The bellow can provide support against the pressure to eliminate indentation and corrugation. The bellow and the spring provide pressure compensation to the seal faces. The rubber bellow design prevents possible radial run-out so that the floatability of the rotary ring is increased.
This mechanical seal is also known as KSB Part No. 433 mechanical seal. Many other pump manufacturers such as WILO are also using the same type of mechanical seal as their standard sealing solutions.
Industrial Standards: DIN24960, ISO3069, GB6556, EN12756
Scopes of Application: mainly used in water pumps, submerged motors, piping pumps, sewage pumps, vacuum equipment and other rotary devices for sewage treatment, city water supply, chemical engineering, pharmacy, food processing, and paper making. This component can work as an alternative to the similar product of EagleBurgmann on KSB pumps.
- Pressure: 1.0 MPa or less
- Temperature: - 20 ~ 120 ºC
- Linear Speed: 10 m/s or less
- Rotary Ring: Carbon/SiC/TC
- Stationary Ring: Al2O2/SiC/TC
- Elastomers: NBR/EPDM/Viton
- Springs: SS304/SS316
- Metal Parts: SS304/SS316
Mediums: oil, water, sewage, food and beverage, paper pulp and other weak corrosive content.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.
- Download Brochure