JCS1, JCS1A & JCS1C
- Structure: Single-End
- Pressure: High Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: High Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: High Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: Corrosion
- Standard: Specific Customization
- Model NO.: JCS1, JCS1A and JCS1C
- Balance: Balanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 30 mm to 100 mm
Product Detailed Description
JCS1, JCS1A and JCS1C Single Pusher Mechanical Seal for Paper-making Equipment, Alumina Plants, Deashing System and Slurry Pumps, Safematic JCS1 Replacement Seal
Structural Features: YALAN JCS1 series mechanical seals are widely used in many types of pumps such as paper pulp pumps. The single-balanced design of the seal allows the use of both pressurized and non-pressurized sealant fluid. This component seal works as a replacement seal of John Crane JCS1 mechanical seal. The double end version of this types of seals is JCS2.
Industrial Standards: Specific Customization.
Scopes of Application: mainly used in paper-making equipment, slurry pumps, pressure screens, for industries such as chemical engineering, power plants, mining, oil refining, alumina plants, food processing, pharmacy, and paper making. This seal works as an alternative to similar products of Sulzer, working as Safematic JCS1 replacement seals.
- Pressure: 0 ~ 2.0 MPa
- Temperature: - 20 ~ 180 ºC
- Linear Speed: 20 m/s or less
- Rotary Ring Face: SiC/TC
- Stationary Ring Face: Carbon/SiC/TC
- Elastomers: Viton/EPDM/Aflas/PTFE/FFKM
- Springs: SS304/SS316/HC-276
- Metal Parts: 410S/SS304/SS316/SS316L/2205/2507
Mediums: oil, water, paper pulp, cypsum slurry, acid, alkali, solvents and other solid particle and high viscosity mediums.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.