TB1, TB1F & TB2
- Structure: TB1 and TB1F Single End, TB2 Double End
- Pressure: Medium Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: General Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: General Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: Wear and Corrosion
- Standard: Enterprise Standard
- Model NO.: TB1, TB1F and TB2
- Balance: Balanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm, 85mm (special size) and 90mm.
Product Detailed Description
YALAN TB1, TB1F and TB2 Ready-fitted Mechanical Seals for AHLSTAR Pumps
Structural Features: the ready-fitted seals are designed as an organic part of certain centrifugal pump types without any extra components to get as much space between the seal and casing cover as possible for maximizing reliable operation. The seal is fixed on the shaft without extra components such as shaft sleeve to get optimal material wall thickness for highly reliable operation. The single seal has been designed so that any pressure variations or dropouts of the pumped liquid do not open the seal faces. The double seal has been designed so that any pressure variations or dropouts either on the side of the pumped liquid or sealing liquid do not open the seal faces. The seal faces do not open in the case of vacuum pressure, either. Due to the simple design of the ready-fitted seal, the cost of the seal is much lower than the cost of cartridge mechanical seals.
Industrial Standards: Enterprise Standard
Scopes of Application: TB1, TB1F and TB2 ready-fitted mechanical seals are designed for the seal chamber of the standard gland packing casing cover and for the standard shaft without extra shaft sleeve, for different pump types like AHLSTAR process pump range types A, APP, NPP, WPP.
- Max Pressure: TB1 - 16 bar / 232 psi, TB1F - 16 bar / 232 psi, TB2 - 16 bar / 232 psi
- Max Temperature: TB1 - 125°C / 257°F, TB1F - 140°C / 284°F with internal flushing or external flushing, TB2 - 180°C / 355°F
- Max Speed: TB1 - 25 m/s / 82 ft/s, TB1F - 25 m/s / 82 ft/s, TB2 - 25 m/s / 82 ft/s
- Seal Ring Face
- TB1: SiC/SiC, Carbon/SiC
- TB1F: SiC/SiC, Carbon/SiC
- TB2: SiC/SiC - SiC/SiC, SiC/SiC - Carbon/SiC
- Elastomers: EPDM, FKM
- Spring: AISI 316, AISI 329
- Metal Parts: AISI 316, AISI 329
Mediums: paper pulp, sewage and waste water.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.