YL SE2, SE2C, SE2-P1 & SE2-AP
- Structure: Double-End
- Pressure: High Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: High Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: High Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: Corrosion
- Standard: Specific Customization
- Model NO.: SE2, SE2C, SE2-P1 and SE2-AP
- Balance: Balanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 30 mm to 100 mm
Product Detailed Description
SE2-AP, SE2, SE2C and SE2-P1 Mechanical Seal for Paper-making Equipment, Alumina Plants, Flue Gas Desulphurization, Deashing System and Slurry Pumps, Safematic Replacement Seal
Structural Features: double end, multi springs, balanced, independent rotary direction, still structure, pin transmission. The still springs are suitable for high operating speed. The springs are separated from the sealed mediums so they will not be jammed. Piston design allows great axial shifting. The seal is separated assembled with easy installation and reliable performance.
Industrial Standards: Specific Customization.
Scopes of Application: mainly used in paper-making equipment, slurry pumps, pressure screens, and flue gas desulphurization for chemical engineering, power plants, mining, oil refining, alumina plants, food processing, phamarcy, and paper making. This seal works as an alternative to similar products of Sulzer, working as Safematic replacement seals.
- Pressure: 0 ~ 2.0 MPa
- Temperature: - 20 ~ 180 ºC
- Linear Speed: 20 m/s or less
- Pressure of Cooling Water: 0.1 to 0.3 MPa
- Solid Capacity: 25% or less
- Rotary Ring Face: SiC/TC
- Stationary Ring Face: SiC/TC
- Elastomers: Viton/EPDM/Aflas/PTFE/FFKM
- Springs: SS304/SS316/HC-276
- Metal Parts: 410S/SS304/SS316/SS316L/2205/2507
Mediums: oil, water, paper pulp, cypsum slurry, acid, alkali, solvents and other solid particle and high viscosity mediums.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.