- Structure: Single-End
- Pressure: High Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: General Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: General Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: Wear
- Standard: DIN24960, ISO3069, ANSI B73.1M
- Model NO.: KGJ
- Balance: Balanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 35 mm to 170 mm
Product Detailed Description
YALAN KGJ Cartridge Mechanical Seal for Slurry Pumps
Structural Features: single end, multiple springs, with spring protector, balanced, independent direction of rotation, static compensation structure. The component is cartridge seal with easy installation. The compensation components are supporting the sleeve. The springs are not touching the subjects so that there will be no jam caused by the high viscosity and crystallization active content, because they are all in the cartridge of the stationary component of the seal. This makes sure the flexibility of the compensation ring and as a result, it lasts the lifetime of the whole component. Easy installation, no need to disassemble the seal cavity for the installation.
Industrial Standards: DIN24960, ISO3069, ANSI B73.1M
Scopes of Application: mainly used in paper-making equipment, alumina plants, flue gas desulphurization (AKA FGD), deashing system (for power plants) and slurry pumps for industries such as coal washery, mining, sewage treatment, paper making, metallurgy, power plants, and chemical engineering. This seal is an original seal product of Kingda slurry pumps.
- Pressure: 0 ~ 1.2 MPa
- Temperature: - 20 ~ 130 ºC
- Linear Speed: 10 m/s or less
- Pressure of Cooling Water: 0.1 MPa or less
- Solid Capacity: 30% or less
- Rotary Ring Face: SiC/TC
- Stationary Ring Face: SiC/TC
- Elastomers: Viton/EPDM/Aflas
- Springs: SS304/SS316/HC-276
- Metal Parts: 410S/SS304/SS316/SS316L/2507/2205
Mediums: paper pulp, coal cinder, slag, ash and other fluids with solid powder.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.