- Structure: Single-End
- Pressure: General Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: General Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: General Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: Wear and Corrosion
- Standard: ISO3069, DZN24960, GB6556
- Model NO.: KTL
- Balance: Balanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 35 mm to 250 mm
Product Detailed Description
YALAN KTL Cartridge Mechanical Seal for Salt Slurry Pumps, Paper Pulp Pumps and Desulphurization Pumps
Structural Features: single end, multiple springs, balanced, independent rotary direction, still structure, clamp transmission and cartridge seal. The compensation components are assembled into the flange and the elastomers protects the springs from the mediums to make sure the springs will not be jammed. Multiple springs make the loads on the seal faces balanced. The sleeve are supported by the elastomers on the shaft and there is no axial movement and no damage to the shaft. Guide sleeve structure, the cooling efficiency of the sealant can be high. While running the seal will need the sealant connected. The pressure of the sealant would need to be 0.01 to 0.1 MPa to ensure the natural flow. This type of seal is easy to install and reliable and is also called external flush mechanical seal.
Industrial Standards: ISO3069, DZN24960, GB6556
Scopes of Application: widely used in power plant flue gas desulfurization, salt chemical engineering, paper making, and water treatment. It is specifically designed for desulphurization pumps, salt slurry pumps, and paper pulp pumps.
- Pressure: 0 ~ 1.5 MPa
- Temperature: - 20 ~ 130 ºC
- Linear Speed: 10 m/s or less
- Solid Capacity: 30% or less
- Rotary Ring Face: SiC/TC
- Stationary Ring Face: SiC/TC
- Elastomers: FKM/Aflas/EPDM
- Springs: SS316/HC276
- Metal Parts: SS304/SS316L/2507/2205
Mediums: solid content no more than 30% such as gypsum slurry, salt slurry, paper pulp and sewage etc.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.