YL Cartex SN/DN
- Structure: Single End (SN) and Double End (DN)
- Pressure: High Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: General Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: High Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: High Pressure
- Standard: DIN24960, ISO3069, ANSI B73.1M
- Model NO.: Cartex SN, Cartex DN
- Balance: Balanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 25 mm to 110 mm
Product Detailed Description
YL Cartex (SN/DN) Mechanical Seal for Chemical Centrifugal Pumps, Vacuum Pumps, Compressors
Structural Features: single end (SN) and double end (DN), multiple springs, balanced (SN) and double balanced (DN), independent direction of rotation, still type cartridge seals. This component has good compensation and is suitable for the situations of sudden changes of system pressure. The compensatory ring is inside the flange and the elastomer rings protect the springs at the medium side to make sure no contact between the springs and the medium, which prevents the corrosion to the springs. Pumping slot design in the sleeve. Pin transmission design makes the component more reliable. The seal has a simple structure and is easy to install. Both axial and radial dimensions are small and the seal is good to replace gland packing.
Industrial Standards: DIN24960, ISO3069, ANSI B73.1M
Scopes of Application: widely used in water treatment, power plants, metallurgy, food processing, pharmacy, chemical engineering, fertilizer and paper making. Suitable for clear water pumps, chemical pumps, double suction pumps, paper pulp pumps, compressors and other rotary devices. Good for replacing gland packing.
- Pressure: 2.5 MPa or less
- Temperature: - 40 ~ 180 ºC
- Linear Speed: 15 m/s or less
- Rotary Ring Face: TC/SiC
- Stationary Ring Face: Carbon/SiC/TC
- Elastomers: NBR/EPDM/Viton/Aflas/FFKM
- Springs: SS304/SS316/HC-276
- Metal Parts: 410S/SS304/SS316/SS316L/Hastelloy
Mediums: water, oil, acid, alkali, salt, solvents and paper pulp.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.