- Structure: Single-End
- Pressure: High Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: High Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: High Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: Corrosion
- Standard: Specific Customization
- Model NO.: 587, 587-SP
- Balance: Balanced
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 38 mm, 48 mm, 53 mm, 65 mm, 90 mm, 100 mm
Product Detailed Description
587-SP Mechanical Seals for Paper-making Equipment and other ANDRITZ Industrial Pumps
Structural Features: single-end, double balanced, independent direction of rotation, wave spring with spring protector. The still spring structure allows high speed operating conditions. The spring is separated from the sealed mediums so it will not be jammed. This seal component has a simple structure and is easy to install with stable performance.
Industrial Standards: Specific Customization.
Scopes of Application: widely used in paper pulp production, pharmacy, food processing, sewage treatment and chemical processing. Designed for paper pulp pumps, sewage pumps and chemical pumps.
- Pressure: 0 ~ 2.5 MPa
- Temperature: - 40 ~ 230 ºC
- Linear Speed: 20 m/s or less
- Rotary Ring Face: Carbon/SiC/TC
- Stationary Ring Face: SiC/TC
- Elastomers: NBR/Viton/EPDM/Aflas
- Springs: SS304/SS316/PH17-4
- Metal Parts: SS304/SS316/SS316L
Mediums: oil, water, sulphite lyes, paper pulp, acid, alkali and other solvents.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.