YL 58U, 58B, 59B, 59U
- Structure: Single End
- Pressure: High Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Speed: General Speed Mechanical Seal
- Temperature: High Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance: Wear
- Standard: DIN24960, ISO3069, GB6556, EN12756
- Model NO.: 58U, 58B, 59B, 59U
- Balance: Unbalanced (58U and 59U) and Balanced (58B and 59B)
- Specification: Inner Diameter: 20 mm to 100 mm
Product Detailed Description
YL 58U, 58B, 59B, and 59U Mechanical Seals for Chemical Centrifugal Pumps, Vacuum Pumps, Compressors and Reaction Kettles
Structural Features: single end, multiple springs, unbalanced (58U and 59U) and balanced (58B and 59B), independent direction of rotation, drive sleeve transmission. This component has a compact structure with small axial dimension and equal force on the sealing surface. This component can work as an alternative to similar products such as John Crane 58B, 58U, 59B, and 59U.
Industrial Standards: DIN24960, ISO3069, GB6556, EN12756
Scopes of Application: mainly used in chemical centrifugal pumps, vacuum pumps, compressors and reaction kettles for industries such as chemical processing, refrigeration, oil refining, petrochemical engineering, sewage treatment, electricity generation, papermaking, and pharmacy.
- Pressure: 4.0 MPa or less
- Temperature: - 40 ~ 200 ºC
- Linear Speed: 25 m/s or less
- Rotary Ring: Carbon/SiC/TC
- Stationary Ring: Al2O3/SiC/TC
- Elastomers: NBR/EPDM/Viton/PTFE/FFKM
- Springs: SS304/SS316/HC-276
- Metal Parts: 410S/SS304/SS316/SS316L/Hastelloy
Mediums: oil, water, amorphism acid, alkali, salt, and organic solvents.
Customization: Changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.
- Download 58U/59U Brochure
Download 58B/59B Brochure